Here is a gorgeous, modern cat eye look by Motives Maven, Ely Marino:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over the lids. Draw your outline using “Plum” eye shadow from the Motives My Beauty Weapon palette
- Take “Plum” eye shadow and shade in the tale of the cat eye
- Shade in the second part of the lid using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Pink Diamond“. Be sure to stay underneath the outline
- Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Heiress” to fill in the inner corner of the eye
- Trace over the outline stopping about half way in using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“. Shade in the tail area with Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx“
- Add your Liner (Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress) and your favorite lashes and you are done!!