Take a gander at these dark but striking Gun Metal Eyes. Yet another fantastic look by Ely Marino using Motives!
- Begin by applying “Birch” from the Motives Mavens Element Palette onto the brow bone.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Steel to the entire lid and smudge till there are no harsh lines.
- Then pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Gun Metal on to the lid and blend the edges till achieve a nice smokey effect.
- To add depth to the look, take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx and blend to the outer corner of the eye and sweeping whatever is left on the brush slightly in the crease.
- Line the water line using Little Black Dress Mineral Gel Eyeliner and smudge out with both Onyx & Gun Metal eye shadows!
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes using Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Allure.
Product Check List