Here is a gorgeous, Starry Night Smokey Eye with Glitter, look by Motives Maven, Ely Marino! Ely had a lot of fun when she created this look using the Motives Mavens Element Palette. This is definitely a look with a lot of Drama.
Here are the steps:
- Begin by applying “Birch” (see swatch below) onto the brow bone! Then blend slightly above the crease with “Aubergine”.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” to the entire lid and blend while staying below the crease.
- Pat “Raven” over the entire lid. Then blend into the crease using a fluffy brush.
- Apply Motives Glitter Adhesive over the lid and tap Motives Glitter Pots in “Ignite” onto the lid using a fluffy brush.
- Line the waterline with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” then Smudge out with “Aubergine”.
- Lashes are @houseoflashes Noir Fairy