Here is another beautiful Motives Cosmetics eye shadow look by Motives Maven, Ely Marino. Please follow this very talented artist.
You can create this Dazzling Purple Starry Eyes look by following these simple instructions:
- Begin by applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Cappuccino” slightly above the crease and blend.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Fantasy” in the crease.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” to the outer corner of the eye.
- Pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Platinum” onto the lid. Then, for a touch of Sparkle apply Motives Glitter Eyeliner in “Starry Eyes” where “Platinum” and “Onyx” meet!
- Line the waterline with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” and smudge using “Onyx”. Highlight the inner corner of the eye using “Platinum” and “Fantasy”.
I hope you love this look as much as I do.