Check out this step-by-step video tutorial by @AuroraMakeup to create this sizzling Rihanna inspired look.
Primary Colors: Black, gray, silver, white
- Start off by applying Motives Eye Base all over the lids.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” to the outer V and leading to the lower-lash line. Blend with a Motives Crease Brush.
- Apply Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow in “Metal” (discontinued) to the lids.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Galaxy” on the inner lids.
- Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Mesmerize” on the inner lids.
- Next, apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” on the outer lids where you originally created the outer V with the Motives Khol Eyeliner. Blend in toward the center. Apply lightly to the upper crease and lower lash line.
- Apply the color “Native” from the Motives Mavens Element palette along the outside of the >, on the upper lids, and below the lash line.
- Tap a little bit of Motives Glitter Adhesive on the lids with your finger.
- Tap a combination of Motives Glitter Pots in “Diamond” and “Aspire” on to the lids where you applied the glitter adhesive.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Pearl” on the inner V as a highlight.
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” to the upper and lower lash lines.
- Apply Motives La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in “Black” to the eye lashes.
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush in “Carmel-La” from the apples of the cheeks, blending toward the ears. Also, apply lightly on the chin, and forehead.
- Apply Motives Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Charming”.
- Finish up with Motives La La Mineral Lip Shine in “La Reina”