Follow along with this video tutorial to learn how to create a colorful, dramatic look by @AuroraMakeup.
- Start off by applying Motives Eye Base all over the lids.
- Use a small brush to apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vanilla” below the brows.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Paper Doll” to the inner brow area with a small crease brush.
- Use a blending brush to apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino” to the outer V. Blend it out in soft strokes, passing the crease. This will be the transition color.
- Use the same brush to Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Obsession” to the outer corner of the mobile eyelid and blend.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Heavy Metal” to the eyelid using a shade brush. Moistening the brush will give you a better, more intense, result.
- Use the same brush to apply a small amount of Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Glamour” to the center of the lids.
- Use a small crease brush to apply a small amount of Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Blackout” at the outer V. This optional step will add more depth.
- Highlight the tear ducts with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Illusion” (glitter).
- Line the top lashes with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“. This is just to provide a dark background for false lashes.
- Apply your favorite false eye lashes.
- Use a flat brush to line below the lower lashes with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Forbidden”. Be sure to blend the edges. Note: I am not sure why Forbidden is not listed on the US site. I could find no mention of it being discontinued. Also, I found it on the UK site. I’ll get more information during the week.
- Blend “Obsession” into the edges of “Forbidden” along the lower lash line.
- Line the waterline using Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Electric Blue“.
- Finish the eyes by applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “After Party” below the lower lashes.
That’s it … you are done.