Follow along with HelloFritzie as she shows us how to create an elegant daytime look and then modify it for a simple nighttime look using Motives Cosmetics!
- Apply Motives Perfecting Face Primer all over your face to create a smooth canvas.
- Apply a generous amount of Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation all over your face and neck.
- Fill in any sparse areas on your eye brows using the Motives Waterproof Brow Pencil.
- Use the color ‘Blaze” from the Motives Mavens Sculpt Series in Fire to contour your cheek, hairline, jaw, and nose. Blend to smooth the edges.
- Apply the color “Ignite” also from the Motives Sculpt Series in Fire to highlight under your eyes, and your nose, forehead, and chin. Blend using a damp Motives Dual Blending Sponge for a nice airbrushed finish.
- Apply Motives Translucent Loose Powder all over the face to set your makeup for a long lasting effect.
- Apply Motives Crème Concealer in “Amber” to your eye lids as a base.
- Apply the color “Serene”, from the Motives Mavens Element Palette, on your eye lids.
- Next, apply the color “Shell” on your lower lash line.
- Apply the color “Native” on the crease and blend.
- Curl your lashes using the Motives Eye Lash Curler.
- Apply a generous amount of Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara to your liking.
- Line your lips using Motives Lip Crayon in “Dusty Rose”.
- Apply Motives Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Peach Perfect” for a natural look.
- Use the contour color from the Motives 3-in-1 Contour, Bronze, and Highlight Kit to re-apply on top of the contour for a freshly defined look.
- Add a sun-kissed glow by applying Motives Pressed Bronzer in “Miami Glow” above the cheek bone, plus on the nose and forehead.
- Apply Motives Mineral Pressed Blush in “Empress” to the cheek bones for a flush look.
- Remove your daytime lipstick
- Line your lips using Motives Lip Crayon in “Raisin”
Apply Motives for La La Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Scarlet” for a nighttime, vampy look.
- Create a wing with a Motives Angled Brush and Motives Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress”.
- Apply “Tuffle”, from the Motives Mavens Element Pallete, on the lower lash.
- User Motives Lash Adhesive to apply your favorite lashes.