Here is a fantastic subtle smokey eye look created by @ElyMarino using the Motives Mavens Element Palette.
To get the look:
- Apply “Native” softly in the crease and blend upwards.
- Taking “Truffle” apply in the crease but keeping it darkest in the outer corner.
- Taking Gum Drop Candy Crème Eye Shadow apply over the lid (staying underneath the crease) this will give the lid color something to stick too!
- Apply “Aubergine” over top!
- Line your eyes using Little Black Dress Mineral Gel Eyeliner! For a Pop of color add Butterscotch Candy Crème Eye Shadow underneath the lower lash line and on the waterline.
- Add Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in Black on both top and bottom lashes to finish the look!
Here is a reference, created by Ely Marino, to the names of each color in the Motives Mavens Element Palette :
For the lips on our feature image, I am pretty sure she is wearing Motives NEW Mineral Lipstick in Nude Beach. I will keep looking for verification that this is the color. She said she is wearing Motives Mineral Lip Shine in Kiss Me on top of her lipstick.