Here is a glamorous smokey eye with green created by @Auroramakeup
- Highlight the brow bone, inner corner, and check bone with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Marshmallow
- Use Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Cha-Ching in mobile eyelid
- And Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in She Sparkles to highlight inner corner in lower part
- Mark the crease with Pressed Eye Shadow in Chocolight
- Use Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino as transition color
- Apply Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to line top lashes
- Use Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx to set the eyeliner and blend the outer wing and Pressed Eye Shadow in Vino blended below lower lashes
- La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in Black on top and lower lashes
- The Mineral Lipstick in Nude Beach is a great match for this look.
- Lashes are Ardell Double Up #206 False Eyelashes, Black by@ardell_lashes
Our second look is a subtle yellow-gold eye by @elymarino
- Start by adding Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx shadow in the crease.
- Blend the Onyx shadow with the pink shadow in the Motives for La La Behind The Scenes Palette until there are no harsh lines.
- Taking the green shadow from the Behind the Scenes palette, apply on the entire lid keeping the color underneath the crease
- Apply a winged liner using Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress!
- Add Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx underneath the lower lash line with Motives for La La Mineral Khol Eyeliner in Black on the waterline
- Blend the pink shadow from the Motives Behind The Scenes Palette underneath the lower lash line for a nice gradient effect!