I am very happy to be able to share this beautiful Green Goddess Eye Shadow look by Motives Maven, Ely Marino. This gorgeous look is perfect for the holidays!
Here are the numbered steps to Get the Look:
- Begin by applying “Ivory” from the Motives My Beauty Weapon Palette onto the brow bone! Alternately, you may apply Motives Eye Base. Lightly blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Cappuccino” in the crease! Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” with a pencil brush. Draw a line at the edge of the eye as if you were going to do a winged liner.
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx”, begin sweeping the color to the outer corner of the eye into the crease.
- Smudge, Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” onto the crease (this will help the pigment adhere and be more vibrant on the following step).
- Pat Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “InStyle” onto the lid.
- Line the waterline with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” then Smudge out with “Onyx”. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Gold Rush” with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Allure” over top.