Here is a bright and vibrant eye look created by Motives Maven @Auroramakeup. It was created entirely using eye makeup from Motives by Loren Ridinger and Motives for La La.
- Apply Eye Shadow Base on eyelids. Highlight brow bone with Birch from the Element Palette. Blend on the crease Native eye shadow from the Element Palette.
- Draw a line as a diffuse with the Khol Eyeliner in Onyx as a guide line. Place on mobile eyelid Yellow eye shadow from Behind the Scenes Palette.
- Cover black eyeliner with the Vibrant Blue eye shadow from Behind the Scenes Palette and integrate it to yellow tone on eyelid.
- Mark socket line and blend between colors the Pink shadow from Behind the Scenes Palette.
- Line top lash with Gel eyeliner in Little Black Dress following the edges of the blue eye shadow. Added false lashes on top.
- Highlight inner corner with White Eye Shadow from Behind the Scenes Palette.
- Line waterline and bottom lash line with Regal Blue Khol Eyeliner and set it with the Blue eye shadow from Behind the Scenes Palette.
- Add false lashes on bottom lash line if you like and apply Motives for LaLa Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in Black on top and lower lashes.