Here is another dramatic gradient look created by @theamazingworldofj using Motives Cosmetics.
- Apply Lust Dust Pressed Eye Shadow onto the middle of the lid and blend it out with Fantasy Pressed Eye Shadow.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Red Earth above Fantasy and blend them together.
- Apply Sunkissed Pressed Eye Shadow above Red Earth and blend them together.
- Blend out Sunkissed with a bright shade like Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Blizzard.
- Apply Lust Dust along the bottom lash line and slightly blend in some Fantasy.
- Apply Liquid Eyeliner Noir along the top lash line & black eyeliner on the waterline.
- Apply Glitter Adhesive onto the lid where you want the glitter to stick, then tap on the glitter of your choice with a soft brush or your fingertips.
- Apply mascara and add your false lashes if you wish.
The lashes used in the photo are House of Lashes Pixie Luxe lashes.
The glitter used was Colored Raine’s Cosmetics Glitter Star Gazer in Icy Girl. You may easily substitute for one of the Motives Cosmetics Glitter Pots.