Sharing this beautiful purple glam pictorial by Ely Marino using ALL Motives! What do you think of it?
Get the look:
- Apply “Birch” from the Motives Mavens Element underneath the brow bone.
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino,” map out your shape applying in the crease and sweeping the color in, forming an outer V.
- Blend Motives Pressed Blush in “Runway” above “Vino” to their are no harsh edges.
- Take Motives for La La Shimmers in “Naughty Mauve” and pat over the entire eyelid! Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Elle” over top for a Jewel tone color! Then apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Allure” in the inner corner as a highlight.
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” for your desired shape! In this pictorial, Ely Marino did a double wing! As an accent, she applied “Naughty Mauve” (Wet) in between both black double wings.
For matching lips, she recommended Motives for La La Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Irreplaceable“.
This is just beautiful!