Sharing this beautiful purple glam pictorial by Ely Marino using ALL Motives! What do you think of it?
Get the look:
- Apply “Birch” from the Motives Mavens Element underneath the brow bone.
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino,” map out your shape applying in the crease and sweeping the color in, forming an outer V.
- Blend Motives Pressed Blush in “Runway” above “Vino” to their are no harsh edges.
- Take Motives for La La Shimmers in “Naughty Mauve” and pat over the entire eyelid! Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Elle” over top for a Jewel tone color! Then apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Allure” in the inner corner as a highlight.
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” for your desired shape! In this pictorial, Ely Marino did a double wing! As an accent, she applied “Naughty Mauve” (Wet) in between both black double wings.
For matching lips, she recommended Motives for La La Moisture Rich Lipstick in “Irreplaceable“.