In this video tutorial, Motives Maven, Hello Fritzie shows you how to achieve a fun and easy “Daytime Birthday Glam Look” using Motives Cosmetics.
Get the Look:
- Apply your foundation.
- Add Motives All Day Liquid Stick in “Sultry” to your lips to give your mouth a lively look.
- Apply Motives Pressed Blush in “Dreamsicle” on the apples of your cheeks to bring back some color to your face. This blush has a little bit of shimmer and provides a glow.
- Prime your eye lids with Motives Eye Base. This will help prevent your eye shadow from creasing and will also help your eye shadows last longer.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Caramel” on the crease area above your eyes and a little above the crease. This will be your transition shade. Blend until you are satisfied.
- Use a crease brush to apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Tiramisu” to the outer ‘C’ part of your eyes. Most people refer to this area of the eye as the outer ‘V’ however by creating a ‘C’ shape, you will make your eyes look rounder.
- Blend, using the fluffy brush that you used to apply “Caramel”.
- Use a shader brush to apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Love Me” to your eye lids. This eye shadow has a little bit of shimmer but you can wear it everyday.
- Reapply “Tiramisu” on the outer ‘C’ to give it a bit more definition.
- Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” to your waterline.
- Use a detailer brush to smudge Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Blackout” along the lower lash line. Applying eye shadow to your lower lash line also prevents your eyeliner from running or smearing.
- Curl your eye lashes.
- Apply two coats of Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in “Black” to your lashes.
- Apply your favorite false eye lashes.
Thanks for watching.