- Apply Motives Eye Base all over lids.
- Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino as a transition color on crease.
- Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Elle on inner to mid of eyelid.
- Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Allure on bottom inner corner of eye.
- Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx on the outer corners of eye. Apply it as close as possible on both the upper and lower lashline for a subtle smokey effect and blend.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel on the waterline.
- Line the upper lashline with Motives Luxe Precision Eye Line in Jet Black.
- Darken lashes with Motives La La Mineral Volumizing & Lenthening Mascara in Black.
- and Apply Lashes.
A few days ago I received a request from a fan of the blog to identify what Motives Cosmetics products were used in several looks that she found on Instagram. Three of the images sent to me were lip looks, the fourth was an eye look. It took a bit of research, but I was able to identify the sources and products for all of her selections. I thought it would be nice to share them with everyone so that even more people could benefit from the research.
This Pink Sand Glam lip look was found on the page of @LindaSteph. The products used to create these lovely lips are:
This Retro Red Earth lip look was created by @lvglamduo. The products used to create these earthy red lips were:
The third lip look that I was asked to research was these Nice Pecan Lips by @beautybyafsoon. Afsoon created this lip look using
The fourth look was from the very talented Motives Maven, @HelloFritzie. It is an gorgeous, Golden Smokey Eye look that requires the following steps to create:
Which of these looks will you try to create?
Announced at Market America World Conference, the NEW Motives Blending Sponge is available today! Makeup …