A am very pleased to share this new and colorful look by Ely Marino using Motives Cosmetics!
Get The Look:
- Begin by applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Birch” from the Motives Maven’s Element Palette onto the brow bone! Apply Motives Pressed Blush in “Pretty in Pink” slightly above the crease! Then, blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Ecstasy” in the crease.
- Apply the darkest shade in the Motives Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette “Mixed Berries” in the crease to add depth.
- Smudge Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” onto the lid! This will help the lid color really pop.
- Pat Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “InStyle” onto the lid.
- Line the water line using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress” and smudge with the darkest purple in the “Mixed Berries” compact! Add your winged liner with “Little Black Dress” and highlight the inner corner of the eyes with Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “She Sparkles“.