Here is Amanda Miller’s third eye shadow look using the Motives Mavens Element Palette! Amanda switched it up a bit this time and filmed herself applying her full face of makeup instead of just her eyes! We hope you are inspired to do your makeup today!
In this video, Amanda Miller demonstrates how to create another of the many looks that are possible using the Motives Mavens Element Palette.
- Use a small amount of Motives Eye Base on your eyelids. Rub until the cream melts into the skin, leaving a flawless velvety texture.
- Cover your entire lid, from the lash line to the brow bone, with the color “Birch” from the Motives Maven’s Element Palette.
- Apply the color “Aubergine” to the lids, up to the crease, using a windshield wiper motion.
- Apply the color “Native” in the crease using a windshield wiper motion.
- Next, add the color “Serene” to the center, top of the crease and then blend it along the crease.
- Apply a touch of “Shell” to the tear ducts to lighten the inner corner of your eyes.
- Clean up any dropped shadow below your eyes using Motives Makeup Remover Towelettes.
- Apply a small amount of VitaShield Intensive Eye Firming Treatment below your eyes using your ring finger and a tapping motion.
- Next, he top lid with Motives Luxe Precision Eye Line in “Jet Black”.
- Apply a pea-size amount of Motives Perfecting Face Primer to your T-Zone area, or wherever your pores are the most pronounced.
- Use a small amount of Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF.
- Apply some Motives Créme Concealer in Light Amber below the eyes, along the corners at the end of your nose, and above your eye brows.
- Brush on Motives Mineral Dual Foundation in Neutral Light with a powder brush to seal your liquid foundation and concealer.
- Gently blend with a soft makeup sponge.
- Use a large powder brush to apply Motives Pressed Bronzer in Miami Glow to the highest points of your face: nose, cheeks, forehead, chin, neck and chest.
- Take a contouring brush and apply the contour (darker) color from the Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo starting from the top of your ear sweeping toward the corner of your mouth, but not actually touching your lip. Also apply the contour color along the jawline, sides of forehead and down sides of nose. Use the highlight color under eyes, down center of nose, upper lip and center of the chin.
- Next, add some color to your cheeks by applying Motives Pressed Blush in “Porcelain Doll” right on the apples of your cheeks and blend up toward your temples.
- Mix some of the wax included in the Motives Essential Brow Kit with the powder that best matches your natural brows (or simply mix both to receive a matching shade) & use it to line the natural shape of your brows.
- Fill in the outer part of your brow with the matching shade of powder. Then fill in the rest of the eyebrow. You may use a lighter powder or use a brow comb to brush the color in for a more natural look.
Eyes: Touch Up:
- Tap a little bit of “Shell” into the tear ducts.
- Smudge “Native” on the lower lash line.
- Add the color “Aubergine” to the outside, lower lash line.
- Line the bottom lid with Motives Luxe Precision Eye Line in “Jet Black”.
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in “Black” and you are done with your eyes.
- Line and cover your lips with Motives Lip Crayon in “Neutral”.
- Finish up the look with Motives for La La Mineral Lip Shine in “Amazing”
Seal and protect your new look with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray.
Amanda Miller is an Illinois and St. Louis based Makeup artist and licensed aesthetician. She is experienced in commercial, bridal, editorial, runway, special events and video. Additionally, Amanda is a Motives Pro Artist on my Motivated Style team. Please follow Amanda Miller Makeup Artistry on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter