Here’s the tutorial for a wonderful silvery holiday look by Ely Marino!
Get the look:
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” in a V shape but bringing the color all the way in toward the tear duct of the eye but stopping a little more then half way. (Making sure it gets thinner as you move inward)
- Blend out the black using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Cappuccino” to help soften any harsh edges.
- Apply Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Vogue” to the lid, keeping it underneath the crease.
- Take Motives Gel Eyeliner in “Little black Dress” and apply liner to help define the eye.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Angel” and line the water line.
- Once again using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” apply it underneath the lower lash line, stopping a little more then half way.
- Apply mascara and your done!