I am very pleased to share this video tutorial for a beautiful, Silver and Burgundy, eye makeup look by the very talented Auroa Glez. The glittery look of Motives Eye Shadow in Gun Metal allows this makeup to really stand out.
Get the Look Eyes:
- Apply Motives Eye Base on the lids.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vanilla” along the brow bone.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino” in the crease and blend.
- Put Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Sterling Silver” in the middle of the lid and blend toward the inner lid, outer lid, and down toward the eye.
- Brush Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” at the corners of the inner lid and outer lid.
- Pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Gun Metal” (glitter) on the lids.
- Draw a narrow wing with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“
- Apply your favorite Motives False Eye Lashes.
- Line the lower waterline with Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Sterling Silver“.
- Brush the eye shadow color “Expresso” from the Motives In The Nude palette along the lower waterline.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye with “Luxe” from the Motives In the Nude palette.
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in “Black“.
Get the Look Lips:
- Motives Mineral Lipstick in “Penny“
- Motives Lip Crayon in “Dusty Rose“