Here is a vibrant purple look by Ely Marino using Motives!
Recreate the look by following these steps:
- Start by applying Native from the Motives Mavens Element Palette in a V shape on the outer corner of the eye and bringing it to the crease.
- Taking Motives Eye Candy Creme Shadow in Gum Drop, apply it on the entire lid keeping the shape we’ve already created.
- To define the crease even more, apply Raven from the Element Palette in the same V shape and lightly bring it in the crease for more definition.
- In patting motions, apply the lavender shade from Motives Red Carpet Palette on top of Gum Drop to really make the purple come through.
- Use Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to define the lash line and line the waterline and Raven to smudge underneath the lower lash line.
- Lips: Motives for La La Moisture Rich Lipstick in Irreplaceable