This incredible and helpful pictorial was created by Maryam Maquillage.
Follow these steps to get the look:
- Using a concealer brush, apply a thin layer of Motives Eye Base from the lashes to the brows. Use the cream colored base to line directly under your brows to sharpen the brow arch.
- Line your top and bottom lash lines using Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Onyx and extend the outer wing, then trace roughly above your crease line using Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Suede.
- Using a small detailing brush, smudge out the liners in the crease and in the lower lash line.
- Add Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino to the inner and Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hot Chocolate to the outer crease using a small crease brush.
- With a clean detailing brush, apply Motives Gel Liner in Amethyst to the empty outer portion of the lid and blended the color inwards.
- Using a clean concealer brush, pat on your lid Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Heiress, Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Bling, and Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Fantasy on top of the base and Motives Gel Liner in Amethyst.
- Use Motives Liquid Liner in Noir to emphasize and sharpen my top lash line and wing. Use Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Angel to line directly under your wing for an exotic doll-eye effect.
- For the final touch, add a coat of Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara and spiky Motives False Eyelashes #109 .
Eyebrows created using Motives for La La Mineral Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil