I saw this gorgeous burgundy smokey eye video tutorial on the official Motives YouTube channel and thought I’d share it with everyone. You can create this look with just a few Motives Cosmetics products.
- Start by applying Motives Eye Shadow Base to create a smooth and even eyelid.
- Next, apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vanilla” to highlight the brow bone .
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Cappuccino” as a transition color on the crease.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” as a dark base on the mobile eyelid and to line the waterline.
- Use a Crease Brush “204” to blend the eyeliner.
- Use the same brush to apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino” on the mobile eyelid and crease. Tap more “Vino” on to the eye lids with a Brush “221”.
- Apply fake lashes.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” to line the bottom of the eye.
- Next, blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Onyx” and “Vino” below the lower lashes .
- Applying a touch of Motives Gem Dust in “24K” (this product has been discontinued alternatives are: Pot of Gold Glitter Pot with Motives Glitter Adhesive or Gold Digger Glitter Eyeliner) to highlight the tear duct .
- Finish up with Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in “Black”.