As feature in Today’s Black Woman Magazine.
Please follow Today’s Black Woman on Facebook and Twitter.
Get Gorgeous by Karen Lee Harris
Exuding a soft radiance along with a bold and sultry quality has become the new beauty ideal for the season. La La Anthony showcases her own interpretation, with muted tones that highlight her features without overwhelming her natural beauty. Get the look with our step-by-step guide and top cosmetics picks with Motives for La La Collection.
- We always suggest applying makeup to clean, moisturized skin for the best results. To achieve a smooth and seamless look underneath your eyes, use a quality concealer from the Motives collection to minimize dark circles. Dab on a small amount and then blend in gently with the tip of your ring finger.
- Next, apply your foundation. Color Perfection Quads are great because you can mix the various shades to come up with the prefect hue for your complexion. Use a flat makeup brush to apply, and use long sweeping strokes to create flawless coverage.
- One of the best features of La La’s standout look is flirty eyelashes. Simply gorgeous! If your lashes are not as lush as La La’s, apply faux ones at the lashline to glamorize your look. Next, apply a thick layer of black eyeliner pencil directly on top. Apply three generous coats of Mineral Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara from La La’s Motives Collection to finish.
- La La is servig up fierce cheek-bones in the dreamy look. The key is to go for a controured effect by applying blush directly to the hollows of the cheeks, preferably with a stippling brush. Motives for La La Mineral Blush in Carmel-la is the perfect color choice.
- Last but not least, get the perfect pout with a sheer nude tone on the lips. Pucker up with La La’s Mineral Lipstick in Nice to complete this smoldering look.
Log on to MotivesCosmetics.com/chakra for more options from the Motives Cosmetics collection.