Get the Look:
- Prime your eye lids with “Motives Eye Base” & the color “Bare” from the Demure Palette into the entire crease.
- Blend the color “Aura” into the outer V with the color “Lush” layered slightly over the top. Slightly blend the shadow upward toward the temple and lightly into the outer crease.
- Pack on the color “Lights Out” to the outer lid.
- Apply “Sunkissed” over the entire lid.
- Crease the wing using Luxe Precision Eye Line in “Jet Black”
- Create a thin glitter line over the black winged liner using Motives Glitter Eyeliner in “Gold Digger”.
- Pack the color “Gleam” into the tear duct. Swipe “Aura” and “Lush” onto the lash line. Line the waterline with Motives waterline with Motives for La La Mineral Khol Eyeliner in “Black”
- Apply Motives Lustrafy Mascara in “Blackout” and finish off with your favorite lashes.