Want to give your brows a lift? Take a look at this incredible brow tutorial by Ely Marino using Motives and tell us what you think! xo
- Start off with clean groomed brows! Take Motives 212 Spoolie brush to comb hairs in same direction. The Spoolie brush is part of the Motives 15-Piece Professional Brush Set.
- Taking Motives Essential Brow Kit, and #213 brow brush, line the bottom part of your eyebrow, creating your shape! Follow your own natural shape.
- Line on top of the brow going a little less then half way (or about half way). This gives you the out line and shape you need to fill in the brows.
- Fill in your brows, but leaving the front of the brow bare (use a light hand as you get closer to the front part of the brow.
- Without picking up anymore product, brush upward filling in the front of the brow, slowly diffusing the lines you created to make your shape.
- For a more defined brow, use concealer for any clean up that may be needed! Brush #229 was used for this with Motives Crème Concealer in Amber.
- To set brows in place I used Motives Brow Perfecting Gel in Dark Brown!