I’d like to share this step-by-step Breathtaking Smokey Eye pictorial, by the lovely @elymarino, using the Motives Mavens Element Palette. 💕💖
- Begin By applying “Birch” onto the brow bone followed by “Aubergine” on the inner and outer corners of the eyes
- Use a fluffy blending brush to apply “Aubergine“. Blend out any harsh edges then sweep the color in the crease connecting both the inner and outer corners of the eyes.
- Add some depth to the look by blending “Raven” only to the outer corner of the eyes.
- Pat the color “Serene” into the empty space on the lid! Pat “Shell” on the very center of the lids to add dimension.
- Line the waterline using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“. Then smudge “Aubergine” and “Raven” underneath the lower lash line.
Get the Look: