Here is a stunning blue and gold look created by makeup blogger, Kat Osu, using Motives Cosmetics! Kat’s pages aren’t in English, but I still encourage you to go and check out more of her work on her Facebook page and/or her blog at Blogspot.
Start with some Motives Eye Base around the eye to create a better base for your makeup. Then, follow these steps, numbered to match the photo above:
- Apply Motives for La La Shimmer in Moonlighting to the lid and continue out creating a cat’s eye point.
- In the crease apply the dark brown from the Motives Mavens Element palette and extend out to the point created by the Moonlighting.
- Apply the light brown from the Motives Mavens Element palette to the brow bone and blend with the dark brown to create a smooth transition.
- Mix a little of Motive Glitter Adhesive and some Vivid Blue Glitter with a fine brush and apply a line from the outer corner to the tip of the cat’s eye.
- With the Motives Luxe Precision Eye Liner in Jet Black, line the upper lash line and continue out to the end of the Vivid Blue Glitter line that was just created.
- Highlight the inner corner with some Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold.
- To add that special touch mix the adhesive with a little Magic Dust Glitter and add it to the inner corner of the eye.
Products used to Get the Look:
- Motives Navy Shimmers in Moonlighting
- Motives Dark and light brown from Motives Mavens Element palette
- Motives Jet Black Luxe Precision Eye Line
- Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold
- Motives Blue Glitter Pot in Vivid Blue
- Motives Glitter Pot in Magic Dust
- Motives Glitter Adhesive