We’re swooning over this beautiful Arabic blue and gold look by the talented, Motives Maven, Ely Marino. Here are the steps to get the look:
- Start by applying “Native” from the Mavens Element Palette slightly above the crease and blend.
- Apply “Raven”, also from the Element Palette, in the outer V and blend inwards.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Crystal Blue” on the lid keeping away from the outer corner.
- Apply your liner using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“.
- Also apply “Little black dress” underneath the lower lash line, extending it outward to form a double wing!
- For a touch of gold apply Motives for La La Shimmers in “Copper” shimmer (wet) in between the lines that you have created.
- For a touch of sparkle, use a fluffy makeup brush to dab Motives Glitter Pots in “Lagoon Blue” over Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Crystal Blue“.
- Motives Rich Formula Lipstick in Gold Dust (Discontinued) and Motives Mineral Lip Shine in “Kiss Me“.