We very much enjoy this beautiful eye-look pictorial created by Ely Marino.
Follow these steps:
- Using the Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Affluent. Take the lightest color and apply it underneath the brow bone as a highlight.
- Use the brown shade from the same Affluent Trio and apply it in the crease and blend.
- Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Sweet Plum and apply it on the lid, staying underneath the crease.
- Use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx to darken the outer corner of the eye for some depth.
- Apply a winged liner using Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress.
- To add some sparkle add the Motives Glitter Adhesive on top of the liner, then gently add Motives Glitter Pots in Ignite over top.