The very talented, Motives Maven, @elymarino gives us this show stopping eye shadow tutorial using Motives Cosmetics.
Here are the steps to get the look:
- Begin by applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Paper Doll” slightly above the crease.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino” in the outer corner of the eyes and sweep into the crease.
- Apply Motives Glitter Adhesive to the crease and then tap some Motives Glitter Pots in “Aspire” over the top.
- Create your wing using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“.
- Line the lower water line using Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Sterling Silver” and then smudge out any harsh lines using Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino”.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes using Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in “Allure“.
- Put on your favorite stiletto and own the night!