One of the most exciting new product announcements to come out of the 2014 Market America International Convention in Greensboro, NC last weekend was DNA Miracles OPC-3 Chews.
DNA Miracles is proud to announce the arrival of one of the most powerful children’s antioxidants on the market today! DNA Miracles OPC-3 Chews provide complete nutritional protection for your little ones in a yummy, fruit-flavored chew. Combining the same highly-effective ingredients as our Isotonix OPC-3, including the clinically-studied plant extract Pycnogenol, DNA Miracles OPC-3 chews are designed to deliver strong antioxidant defense as well as support your children’s health in numerous ways. By also supporting heart, immune and brain health, parents can feel confident they are giving their children a nutritious and delicious chewable that is good for them.
DNA Miracles OPC-3 Chews
- Provides strong antioxidant defense *
- Powerful free-radical scavenger *
- Helps maintain brain health *
- Supports the production of neurotransmitters *
DNA Miracles OPC-3 Chews Ingredients
- Pycnogenol – 25 mg
- Grape Seed Extract – 25 mg
- Red Wine Extract – 25 mg
- Bilberry Extract – 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – 25 mg
Antioxidants and Children
- Antioxidants are necessary components in building the foundation for health for every single person
- All are exposed to free radical damage and oxidative stress
- Damaging free radicals are linked to numerous health conditions ranging from cardiovascular health to immune function and so on
- Specifically, children are not always getting the proper diets to ensure adequate nutrition
- Children are exposed to free radicals on a daily basis and should be equipped with the proper antioxidant foundation
- In trying to combat free radicals, the most important ingredients to consume are proven and researched antioxidants
Powerful Antioxidant Ingredients
- Pycnogenol is the most clinically researched pine bark extract available.
- It has been shown in a number of studies to possess a very powerful antioxidant effect and it has also been proven to produce positive results related to cardiovascular health as well as inflammation
- In general, oligomericproanthocyanidins (OPCs) are the most powerful natural free radical neutralizers
- In choosing ingredients to provide optimal antioxidant support, an array of these potent antioxidants would be the most effective
Pycnogenol and Attention Span
Pycnogenol has been studied in the treatment of hyperactivity disorder **
- This study examined 61 children with ADHD
- Supplemented with Pycnogenol for 1 month
- Results: a significant reduction of hyperactivity, improved attention and visual-motor coordination and concentration of children
- Placebo group had no positive effects and one month after termination of Pycnogenol administration a relapse of symptoms was noted
Pycnogenol and Improved Breathing
Pycnogenol has been studied for its potential benefits in childhood asthma ***
- Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study
- 60 subjects, aged 6-18 years old
- The results of this study demonstrate the efficacy of Pycnogenol as an adjunct in the management of mild-to-moderate childhood asthma.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** TrebatickáJ et al. Treatment of ADHD with French maritime pine bark extract, Pycnogenol. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 15(6):329-35, 2006.
*** Lau BH, Riesen SK, Truong KP, et al. Pycnogenol as an adjunct in the management of childhood asthma. J Asthma 2004;41:825-32.