I am super excited to share this stunning, super gorgeous, fall look by, Motives Maven, @elymarino 😍🍁
Get the Look:
- Begin by applying “Medusa” (from the Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette) with an angled brush. Line the eyes slightly above the crease! (This will be the beginning of our cut crease look).
- Use a bit more “Medusa”. Blend up and outwards until there are no harsh edges above the crease.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Rock Candy” in the outer corner of the eye, followed by “Venus” (Dynasty Palette). These colors should overlap one another slightly to give a nice blended look.
- Apply “Luna” (Dynasty Palette) next to “Venus” followed by Motives Mineral Paint Pot Eye Shadow in “She Sparkles” and Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Pearl” in the inner corner as a highlight.
- Finish the look by applying your wing with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“. Line the lower lash line with “Little Black Dress” as well and smudging out with “Medusa”