Here is a gorgeous Burgundy Smokey Eye with Blue Glitter video tutorial by, Motives Maven, Aurora Glez.
Primary Colors: Black, Burgundy , Blue & White
Get the Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over the lids.
- Start by applying Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” as a dark base on the mobile eyelid.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino” to mark the crease and as a transition color.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Midnight” on the mobile eyelid using a blender brush.
- Apply some Motives Glitter Adhesive to your brush then dip in Motives Glitter Pot in “Vivid Blue“. Gently pat on to the mobile eyelid. Please note that Motives Glitter Pot in “Vivid Blue” has been substituted in place of “Moon Dust” which was discontinued.
- Line the top lashes and create a little wing using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress“.
- Apply your favorite False Eyelashes.
- Apply Motives Khol Eyeliner in “Onyx” along the waterline.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Vino” below the waterline.
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in “Crème Fresh” to highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- Finally, apply La La Mineral Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara in “Black” to complete the look.